The ICMCTF Technical Program is now online and there are several easy and convenient ways to view it:
- We recommend downloading the AVS Events & Activities Mobile App following the steps below.
- You may also use the Online Scheduler which works well on your desktop/laptop and can be synced to the Mobile App.
Note: log in before creating your schedule if you wish to sync devices.
- You may also view the program as a PDF and/or on signage that will be posted outside each session room door.
Note: If using either of these options this may not be the most updated version of the program.
About the AVS Events & Activities Mobile App and Online Scheduler
- Build your personal daily schedule and review abstracts
- Receive reminders and updates
- Engage and network with peers
- Find what you are looking for
- Take notes and bookmark
- Synchronize across your devices
- Access the conference program and schedule without WiFi
You may also use the Online Scheduler which works well on your desktop/laptop and can be synced to the Mobile App. Note: be sure to log in before creating your schedule if you wish to sync devices.
Technical Program PDF
You May Also View the Technical Program as a PDF. Note: it may not be the most updated version of the program.
Download the AVS Events & Activities App (If You Have This App Already Proceed to Step 2)
Choose your App Store
From the AVS Events & Activities App Download the ICMCTF App by Choosing Select Your Event
Logging into the app allows you to access messaging, enable the synchronization of notes, favorites, and scheduled items between devices and the online scheduler. To log in, please use your registration confirmation/ID number and last name.